With his experience and dedication to only robotic surgery, Dr. Abaza skillfully performs all types of robotic urologic procedures, including both the most routine and highly complex procedures, with excellent outcomes.
· Robotic Prostatectomy (for Prostate Cancer)
· Robotic Salvage Prostatectomy (after radiation failure)
· Robotic Simple Prostatectomy (for enlarged prostate)
· Robotic Nephrectomy (kidney tumors or non-functioning kidneys)
· Robotic Partial Nephrectomy (kidney tumors while saving rest of kidney)
· Robotic Nephroureterectomy (for urothelial cancers)
· Robotic Pyeloplasty and Ureteral Reconstructions (repair obstruction of kidney)
· Robotic Cystectomy and Partial Cystectomy (bladder cancer)
· Robotic Adrenalectomy and Partial Adrenalectomy (adrenal gland tumors)
Dr. Abaza uses the robotic da Vinci® Surgical System to perform these complex and delicate procedures through tiny incisions assisted by unmatched vision, precision, dexterity and control. The robot is not programmable and makes no movements that are not completely controlled by the surgeon.
It is vital to have a highly skilled surgeon who is trained in this specialized type of surgery and has as much experience as possible. Choosing robotic surgery with Dr. Abaza with his experienced team at his side gives you the opportunity for an outstanding result. For more information about Dr. Abaza's outcomes with robotic surgery and why so many patients, including many other doctors and surgeons, have chosen Dr. Abaza to be their surgeon, Click Here.
Located in Gahanna (East Columbus suburb)
Located in Worthington (Northern suburb)
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A
Located in Dublin (West Columbus suburb)
Copyright © 2021 Robotic Urologic & Cancer Surgery with Dr. Ronney Abaza - All Rights Reserved.